How can I export PSD layers, layer groups or artboards as PNG?
- Go to the the Layers panel.
- Select the layers, layer groups, or artboards you want to save as image assets.
- Right-click your selection and select Quick Export As PNG from the context menu.
- Choose a destination folder and export the image.
If you want to adjust the scale of exported assets, select File > Export > Export As. A new window will pop up and in the top left corner you can adjust scale. Note that scaling options you choose apply to all of your selected layers. To finish the export, just press Export All...
NOTE: If you're exporting a whole design file which contains artboards, they will be exported as individual PNG files.
Would you like to update this article? Please contact us at email@example.com
- How to export JPEG from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards
- How to export PNG from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards
- How to export WebP from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards
- How to export SVG from Sketch vector shape layers
- How to export Base64 from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards