How can I export PSD layers, layer groups or artboards as JPEG?
Export pictures from Photoshop and save individual PSD layers, layer groups and artboards as JPEG.
- Select a layer or a layer group
- Either go to menu and click File > Save As or press Ctrl+Shift+S (Windows) or ⌘ CMD+Shift+S (Mac OS).
- Choose JPEG from the format list.
- Name your file, set export path (destination folder) and click Save
- JPEG options window will show up Drag the Quality slider to adjust image quality (on scale from 1 to 12)
- If you're exporting a JPEG image for the web and want to make sure it is displayed in most browsers, choose Baseline (“Standard”) in the Format options section.
- Click OK to save the image.
NOTE: The JPEG image format doesn't support transparency (alpha channel).
Would you like to update this article? Please contact us at email@example.com
- How to export JPEG from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards
- How to export PNG from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards
- How to export WebP from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards
- How to export SVG from Sketch vector shape layers
- How to export Base64 from Sketch layers, layer groups or artboards