Get all assets, specs, and code.
Track changes for every design.
Share designs without extra work.
Visually test your coded designs.
Review & Comment
Give feedback and discuss changes.
Product updates and features.
Book a Demo
Talk to Sales
Do you have a budget in place and need a private demo for your team? We’d be happy to give you a tour.
Sync design & development departments.
Satisfy your clients with pixel perfect delivery.
Considering Avocode? We’re procurement-ready.
Work with UI design file data programmatically.
Code up to 2x faster
Save precious dev time
Switch from Zeplin
Switch from InVision
Convert Figma to Sketch
Open Figma designs in Sketch.
Convert XD to Sketch
Open XD designs in Sketch.
Convert PSD to Sketch
Open Photoshop designs in Sketch.
Master Avocode Faster
Find answers to your questions and learn how to use all Avocode features.
Our story, mission, team, and culture.
Become an Avocode pro-user just by watching short videos.
Explore design reports, case studies, and The Grit interviews.
Find out what’s coming soon to Avocode.
1. To qualify for consideration under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, complaints must originate from consumers or businesses in one of the participating EU Member States. Please mention which country your complaint originates from:
2. Your complaint must involve a data privacy concern involving transfer of personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, phone, account information, etc.) from Europe to the United States. If it does not, this issue does not appear to be a data privacy complaint under the Privacy Shield Program.
Does this complaint involve a data privacy concern involving transfer of personally identifiable information from Europe to the United States?
1. Do you consent to the processing and sharing of my personal data under the terms stated above:
1. Name (First Name, Last Name):
3. Mailing Address:
A. Street Address
B. Street Address Line 2
C. City, State / Province
4. Phone Number (Area Code / Phone Number):
1. Please provide a brief and well detailed overview of your concerns demonstrating lack of compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles (https://www.commerce.gov/privacyshield) such as concerns about sharing, use or protection of personal data, not honoring your opt-out requests etc.:
2. Please elaborate on the reasons why you believe that the Privacy Shield Principles were not complied with:
3. What resolution or further information are you seeking:
4. Any other detail you think will be helpful (optional):
NOTE: If you wish to provide any supporting documentation (such as email correspondence, screenshots or other relevant materials) that demonstrate lack of compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, please send them named and labeled over to email@example.com. Thank you.