Avocode is an Electron based app (written in React.js and Node.js, but our servers run on Python and Go) that can parse Sketch, XD, PSD, AI, and Figma design files and render them again pixel perfect. Why? It allows designers to store and share designs with front-end developers so they could export design assets, specs and code without design tools to speed up coding.
Every day thousands of designers, stakeholders, and developers from companies like Microsoft, Ogilvy, Volvo or Viber open Avocode to add new designs, give feedback and code these designs into websites and mobile apps.
What do we need help with?
We need to improve our app architecture, optimize performance and most of all build new exciting features that help developers and designers to work faster and more efficiently together. There is a lot to do, so this is a full-time position. In turn, we can teach you a lot about the latest front-end technologies.
What skills do you need to have?
- Commercial React experience
- Redux/Flux experience
- Node.js experience
- Experience with Babel, Webpack, Eslint
- Experience with Unit testing
Nice to have:
What’s in it for you?
This goes without saying:
- Your own table in our office at Ostrovní 126/30, 110 00 Prague
- A reasonable amount of money (We know people like you are super rare and we are willing to “appreciate” that. We don't believe in flat rate salaries, so each team member has a salary based on his skills and his value to our company.)
- Flexible hours
Avocode perks and benefits:
- Pre-paid cab rides or public transport card
- Funded Multisport card for working out
- Pre-paid phone plan for unlimited calls and 10GB of mobile data every month
- Paid entrance to conferences, lectures and trainings
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- 2 company paid trips per year
Apply today and hear from us tomorrow
Send your resume, previous projects or your mom’s recommendation at email@example.com or just hit Apply.