We work in a courtyard at Ostrovní 30, Prague 1
Avocode is an Electron-based app (written in React.js and Node.js), but our backend infrastructure runs on a Kubernetes cluster with most of the core backend services written in Python. Our rendering is built in C++. Our servers are able to parse and render millions of Photoshop, Sketch, XD, Illustrator and Figma design files every month. Why? It allows designers to store designs and share them with front-end developers so they could export design assets, specs and code without design tools to speed up coding.
Every day thousands of designers, stakeholders, and developers from companies like Microsoft, Intel, Accenture or Viber open Avocode to add new designs, give feedback and code these designs into websites and mobile apps.
What do we need help with?
We need to improve our app architecture, optimize performance and most of all build new exciting features that help developers and designers to work faster and more efficiently together. There is a lot to do, so this is a full-time position. In turn, we can teach you a lot about the latest front-end technologies.
What skills do you need to have?
- Commercial React experience
- Redux/Flux experience
- Node.js experience
- Experience with Babel, Webpack, Eslint
- Experience with Unit testing
Nice to have:
What’s in it for you?
This goes without saying:
- Opportunity to work for an established international startup
- Working on a product used by thousands of developers and designers
- A reasonable amount of money
- Your own table in our office at Ostrovní 126/30, 110 00 Prague
- Flexible hours
Avocode perks and benefits:
- Company MacBook
- Avocode team retreats
- Pre-paid cab rides or public transport card
- Funded Multisport card to keep you in shape
- Pre-paid phone plan for unlimited calls and 10GB of mobile data every month
- Paid entrance to conferences, lectures and trainings
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- More about our benefits
Apply today and hear from us tomorrow
Send your resume, previous projects or your mom’s recommendation at email@example.com or just hit Apply.
Our product team can’t wait to meet you
What’s it like to work at Avocode?
We organize cool events like Code in the Dark for the local community.Feel the thrill
We went through 500 Startups Seed Program in Mountain View, CA. Go Batch 17!Read our blog
In the winter, we usually go skiing together.Ready to shred?
In the summer we usually go surfing together.Hit the waves
We visit international conferences and learn as much as we can.