We work in a courtyard at Ostrovní 30, Prague 1
Do you want to shape and improve the experience of thousands of designers, developers, and stakeholders? Join our team to help us build the universal design platform that allows anyone to seamlessly work with design files.
And because our platform is growing rapidly, we need someone to help us make sure we keep on delivering great user-experience in our products. Ready to take on the challenge?
What do we need help with?
- owning the UX design process
- helping with strategic decisions in the product development
- pro-actively working with stakeholders when executing various UI projects
- gathering & analysing relevant feedback from the clients
What skills do you need to have?
- at least three years of experience in UX design
- Figma, or other graphic design tools
- appreciation for in-depth prototyping (Marvel etc.)
- data-driven design (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Smartlook)
- some familiarity with Design systems
- experience with gathering client feedback
- experience with conducting user testing sessions
- an active approach to solving design problems
- fluent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- business-oriented thinking
- experience with developing Design systems
- you like using pencil & paper to quickly demonstrate your ideas
- knowledge of Avocode product
What’s in it for you?
This goes without saying:
- Your own table in our office at Ostrovní 126/30, 110 00 Prague
- A reasonable amount of money (We know people like you are super rare and we are willing to “appreciate” that. We don't believe in flat rate salaries, so each team member has a salary based on their skills and their value to our company.)
- Flexible hours
Avocode perks and benefits:
- Pre-paid cab rides or public transport card
- Funded Multisport card for working out
- Pre-paid phone plan for unlimited calls and 10GB of mobile data every month
- Paid entrance to conferences, lectures and trainings
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- 2 company paid trips per year
- More about our benefits
Apply today and hear from us tomorrow
Send your resume, previous projects or your mom’s recommendation at firstname.lastname@example.org or just hit Apply.
Our product team can’t wait to meet you
What’s it like to work at Avocode?
We organize cool events like Code in the Dark for the local community.Feel the thrill
We went through 500 Startups Seed Program in Mountain View, CA. Go Batch 17!Read our blog
In the winter, we usually go skiing together.Ready to shred?
In the summer we usually go surfing together.Hit the waves
We visit international conferences and learn as much as we can.