Prague, Czech Republic
Put your pictures in front of the best designers and developers on Earth
Avocode helps thousands of people turn Photoshop and Sketch designs to code faster and companies like Philips or Intel trust Avocode with their designs.
We don't want just tell people about Avocode. We want to show them. And that is why we need you, a talented graphic designer for our marketing team. We believe your best work is still to come and we offer you a place where you can make it happen.
What do we need help with?
- Visually impressive microsites and websites
- Marketing campaign assets (icons, illustrations, headers, ads…)
- New marketing concepts and ideas
- Newsletter design
- Communication design
- Content creation
- A/B testing designs on our web
What skills do you need to have?
- Expert level knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and quickly iterate based on feedback
- Passionate and self-driven
- Strong written and spoken English
- Creative and bold visual skills
- Transparent and collaborative design process
- User-centric, content-first design approach
- Ability to learn new things, new processes
Nice to have:
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with interaction design and animation
- Experience with branding and maintaining design systems
What's in it for you?
This goes without saying:
- your own table in our office at Kovařovicova vila, Libušina 49/3 in Prague
- a reasonable amount of money (We know people like you are super rare and we are willing to “appreciate” that. We don't belive in flat rate salaries, so each team member has a salary based on his skills and his value to our company.)
- flexible hours
Avocode perks and benefits:
- free cab rides
- funded Multisport card for working out
- pre-paid phone plan for unlimited calls and 3GB of mobile data every month
- paid entrance to conferences, lectures and trainings
- free snacks and drinks in the office
- 2 company paid trips abroad per year (Usually we go skiing in the winter and surfing in the summer. For example in 2017 we've been to Austria and Slovenia.)