We work in a courtyard at Ostrovní 30, Prague 1
Hello! It’s Matouš, and I take care of the Marketing Team here at Avocode. Frankly, we are undergoing a few exciting changes here - like the introduction of several new business verticals, changes to our product, and re-establishing our brand to enter new markets. All of these things need to be reflected in our marketing communication, especially on our web that generates over 100 000 unique visits every month (organically).
Clearly, we have a lot on our plate, and we need your help. We have experienced in-house designers that have set up the foundations of our Design System (living in Figma) that we need you to build upon and grow it like a beautiful huge avocado tree. As a member of the Marketing Team, you’d be responsible for crafting new websites, components, discussing art direction with other in-house designers, email marketing & social media visuals, lightweight motion graphics, and communication with our external illustrators.
What do we need help with?
- working on web changes, new microsites, free tools
- complete visual delivery of our product marketing campaigns
- increasing organic traffic on our web
- creating branded content for our branded content series The Grit and other marketing channels
- re-positioning our brand
What skills do you need to have?
- at least three years of experience with design (at best at a SaaS company)
- Sketch or Figma experience (working with components, Libraries, and transitions in prototypes)
- Photoshop skills to edit bitmap graphics
- Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere basic skills to create simple animations & product feature videos
- fluent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- experience from a startup environment
- knowledge of Avocode products
- knowledge of Principle, Framer or other high-fidelity prototyping tools
- brand & illustration
What’s in it for you?
This goes without saying:
- Opportunity to work for an internationally established startup with a team of great professionals
- Working on a tool that addresses key issues of designers, like hand-off or design version control
- Competitive salary
- Your own table in our office at Ostrovní 126/30, 110 00 Prague
- Flexible hours
What's in it for you?
- Working on a cutting edge product with a global audience
- Vibrant company culture - young collective hungry for knowledge
- Avocode team retreats
- Paid entrance to conferences, lectures and trainings
- Company MacBook
- Pre-paid phone plan for unlimited calls and 10GB of mobile data every month
- Pre-paid cab rides or public transport card
- Funded Multisport card to keep you in shape
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- More about our benefits
Apply today and hear from us tomorrow
Send your resume, previous projects or your mom’s recommendation at email@example.com or just hit Apply.
Our marketing team can’t wait to meet you
What’s it like to work at Avocode?
We organize cool events like Code in the Dark for the local community.Feel the thrill
We went through 500 Startups Seed Program in Mountain View, CA. Go Batch 17!Read our blog
In the winter, we usually go skiing together.Ready to shred?
In the summer we usually go surfing together.Hit the waves
We visit international conferences and learn as much as we can.