We work in a courtyard at Ostrovní 30, Prague 1
We're Avocode, Inc. - a company whose mission is to help teams worldwide create great digital products by providing them with tools to make the design-to-code process universally accessible.
In the heart of our products lies a unique proprietary technology that allows us to work with design data programmatically. We call it Open Design - the first developer toolkit to read, change, and display data from design files to create any design automation or tool.
We need your help to share this technology with the community by delivering docs and articles that educate and empower users so they, too, can build amazing tools on top of Open Design.
What you will do
- Write clear and maintain well-structured technical documentation
- Explain and describe complex technical concepts to our users
- Collaborate with our designer on how to best visualize and structure information
- Create technical blogposts to educate the community about the possibilities our technology provides
What we expect
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a must
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
- Accurate and concise writing skills
- Technical background and understanding of design tools
- Diligence and ownership of the documentation
- Willingness to learn new things and be a team player
What we offer
- Working on a cutting edge product with a global audience
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- Vibrant company culture, relaxed work environment, office at Ostrovní 126/30, Prague
- Competitive salary
- Company MacBook
- Pre-paid cab rides or public transport card
- Pre-paid phone plan for unlimited calls and 10GB of mobile data every month
- Funded Multisport card to keep you in shape
- Team retreats and employee appreciation gifts
Apply today and hear from us tomorrow
Send your resume, previous projects or your mom’s recommendation at firstname.lastname@example.org or just hit Apply.
Our Open Design team can’t wait to meet you
What’s it like to work at Avocode?
We organize cool events like Code in the Dark for the local community.Feel the thrill
We went through 500 Startups Seed Program in Mountain View, CA. Go Batch 17!Read our blog
In the winter, we usually go skiing together.Ready to shred?
In the summer we usually go surfing together.Hit the waves
We visit international conferences and learn as much as we can.