We work in a courtyard at Ostrovní 30, Prague 1
Every day thousands of designers, stakeholders, and developers from companies like Google or PwC open Avocode to add new designs, give feedback and code these designs into websites and mobile apps. We’re doing our best to give all these talented people the best care possible and maintain our customer satisfaction rate close to 100% month over month.
Thousands of teams around the world are already using Avocode to improve their design collaboration, and we need your help to make sure both our new and current clients are well taken care of. Do you want to help us?
What do we need help with?
- Develop and manage client portfolios
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Intercom, E-Mail & Phone/Video Calls
- Contribute to revenue generation through renewals, upsells, and expansions
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Generate and share educational resources, trainings, and best practices
What skills do you need to have?
- Native/professional English proficiency (written and spoken, at least C1 level)
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Ability to communicate via chat, e-mail, phone and video calls
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Patient and active listener
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the Avocode product
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Experience with graphic editors like Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD
- Native/professional proficiency in other world languages (French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian)
- Experience with online webinars
What’s in it for you?
This goes without saying:
- Opportunity to work for an established international startup
- Working with Fortune500 companies on a daily basis
- A reasonable amount of money (we know that people like you are hard to find and can appreciate your skills)
- Your own table in our office at Ostrovní 126/30, 110 00 Prague
- Flexible hours
Avocode perks and benefits:
- Company MacBook
- Avocode team retreats
- Pre-paid cab rides or public transport card
- Funded Multisport card to keep you in shape
- Pre-paid phone plan for unlimited calls and 10GB of mobile data every month
- Paid entrance to conferences, lectures and trainings
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- More about our benefits
Apply today and hear from us tomorrow
Send your resume, previous projects or your mom’s recommendation at firstname.lastname@example.org or just hit Apply.
Our customer team can’t wait to meet you
Customer Support Specialist
What’s it like to work at Avocode?
We organize cool events like Code in the Dark for the local community.Feel the thrill
We went through 500 Startups Seed Program in Mountain View, CA. Go Batch 17!Read our blog
In the winter, we usually go skiing together.Ready to shred?
In the summer we usually go surfing together.Hit the waves
We visit international conferences and learn as much as we can.