Get notified about design changes in Slack
Connect Avocode with Slack and get notifications about new designs, design versions, annotations and general comments in a dedicated Slack channel.Install Slack integration
Always know about
Get notified about
new design versions
Keep up with design
feedback via comments
Always know about new designs and comments
Would you like to know about what happens in your Avocode team in Slack? No problem. Our Slack integration will send you automated notifications whenever someone adds:
- New design
- New design version
- New design annotation or a comment
- New reply to an existing comment
How to connect Avocode to Slack?
- Sign up for Slack or sign in to your account to get started.
- Visit our Help Center for instructions on how to authenticate your account.
- If you want to get project-wide notifications to a special #channel open any project in Avocode and hit “Add to Slack”.
- If you want to receive team-wide notifications into one channel, go to your Team settings/Integrations and hit “Add to Slack”.
- Whenever you get a design or comment notification to Slack, you can click on it and open the respective design in Avocode on the web.
Turn designs to code faster with Avocode
Try Avocode for free and keep all your design projects in one place. Easily share designs, invite developers to inspect and export assets and collect visual feedback from clients.
See more tools you can connect with Avocode.