Embed your designs and symbols on Medium
Insert scalable design previews of Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma designs in any Medium article to illustrate your point. Just paste Avocode public links!Learn more
Pan and zoom in on designs up to 1000%
Thanks to Avocode rendering your designs will remain crisp when you move around them or zoom.
Easily embed any design file format
Embed designs made in Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, or Illustrator in high resolution.
Document all your design components
With embedded symbol previews your team can always access the latest design version from one place.
How to embed designs from Avocode on Medium?
- Create a new Medium article or edit an existing one.
- Upload any design file to Avocode.
- Pick a design screen you with to embed on Medium.
- Click on SHARE to generate a link and make sure it’s public. Copy the link.
- Paste the link anywhere in the Medium article.
- Publish the article to activate Avocode links.
- Hit the play button on the embeded frame to pan and zoom in up to 1000% without loosing the crispy resolution.
- Double-click in the middle of the zooming button to re-center the design.
- Click on Full screen to show the design in full screen mode.
- Click on Comments to switch to Avocode Comment mode on this artboard.
- When you update the design in Avocode, the live preview will auto-updated and always show you the latest version
Start illustrating Medium articles with designs from Avocode
Try Avocode for free and keep all your design file in one place. Easily share designs, invite developers to inspect and export assets and collect visual feedback from clients.
See more tools you can connect with Avocode.