Keep up with design changes in Jira
Add share links to issues to see Avocode design previews in Jira. Let all stakeholders switch quickly from your favorite project management tool to Avocode to inspect and comment on designs.Install Jira integration
Add unlimited links to design artboards
Create share links for any design artboard in Avocode and add them to Jira issues.
Track design progress with live previews
Anytime someone updates the design in Avocode, the preview will change too.
Switch quickly to specs and comments
Navigate to Inspect and Comment mode directly from the design previews in Jira.
Switch to specs and comments without switching context
Do you manage your dev projects in Jira but struggle to keep all necessary files in one place? Now you can simply link any number of design artboards to any Jira issue. So what's in it for you?
- See live previews from public share links
- Always have access to the latest design version in Avocode
- Go straight to design specs in Avocode
- Go directly to comments in Avocode
- Generate a share link to the design from the preview
How to connect Avocode to Jira?
- Sign up for Jira or sign in to your account to get started.
- Find the Avocode integration in the Atlassian Marketplace and click Get app in the top right corner.
- Create or open an issue in Jira.
- Click on the Avocode icon to see the link input.
- Select any artboard and copy the Share link.
- Paste the link to Jira. The design preview will load automatically. If you don't see the preview, make sure your share link is set as Public in Avocode.
Turn designs to code faster with Avocode
Try Avocode for free and keep all your design projects in one place. Easily share designs, invite developers to inspect and export assets and collect visual feedback from clients.
See more tools you can connect with Avocode.