Embed your designs and symbols to Confluence
Document your design system, including process, briefs, guidelines with design previews that always reflect the latest version in Avocode.Install Confluence integration
Add unlimited links to designs and symbols
Paste Avocode links to Confluence documents to see live embedded design previews.
Quickly switch to specs and comments
Each design preview carries a direct link to design specs and comments in Avocode.
Document all your design components
With embedded symbol previews your team can always access the latest design version from one place.
Switch to specs and comments without switching context
Do you document your design to code projects in Confluence? Embed design previews to provide your team with the right context and attach linked design thumbnails from Avocode in your documents and pages. What’s in it for you?
- See live Sketch, XD, PSD, AI, or Figma design previews
- Always have access to the latest design version in Avocode
- Navigate to design specs in Avocode
- Go directly to comments in Avocode
- Generate a share link to the design from the preview
How to connect Avocode to Confluence?
- Sign up for Confluence or sign in to your account to get started.
- Find Avocode for Confluence in the Atlassian Marketplace and click Get app in the top right corner.
- Create or open a page in Confluence.
- Type /avocode to embed an Avocode macro.
- Select either Thumbnail or Preview in the Display drop-down.
- Select any design artboard or symbol in Avocode and click SHARE in the top right corner.
- Paste the link to Confluence. You can add unlimited links for Thumbnails or one by one for Previews.
- Click Save and the design preview will be automatically loaded. If you don’t see the preview, make sure your share link is set as Public in Avocode.
- To adjust the size of the embedded frame, just select the preview.
- Links from the design Thumbnails and Previews will work only after you publish the page.
- You can link more designs also from other files or projects in Avocode.
Turn designs to code faster with Avocode
Try Avocode for free and keep all your design projects in one place. Easily share designs, invite developers to inspect and export assets and collect visual feedback from clients.
See more tools you can connect with Avocode.