Illustrate your Behance projects with real design embeds from Avocode
Insert scalable design previews of Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma designs in any Behance project to illustrate your design case study in high res.Learn more
Pan and zoom in on designs up to 1000%
Thanks to Avocode rendering your designs will remain crisp when you move around them or zoom.
Easily embed any design file format
Embed designs made in Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, or Illustrator in high resolution.
Document all your design components
With embedded symbol previews your team can always access the latest design version from one place.
How to embed designs from Avocode on Behance as iframes?
- Create or edit a project on Behance.
- Upload any design file to Avocode.
- Pick a design screen you with to embed on Behance
- Click on SHARE to generate a link and make sure it’s public. Copy the link.
- Go to stage-embed.avocode.com
- Paste the link and hit Get embed.
- Copy the iframe code.
- Go back to Behance and select Embed Media in the project tools. Then paste the iframe code and confirm.
- Publish or preview the project to activate Avocode links.
- Hit the play button on the embeded frame to pan and zoom in up to 1000% without loosing the crispy resolution.
- Double-click in the middle of the zooming button to re-center the design.
- Click on Full screen to show the design in full screen mode.
- Click on Comments to switch to Avocode Comment mode on this artboard.
- When you update the design in Avocode, the live preview will auto-updated and always show you the latest version.
Start illustrating your Behance case studies with scalable design previews
Try Avocode for free and keep all your design file in one place. Easily share designs, invite developers to inspect and export assets and collect visual feedback from clients.
See more tools you can connect with Avocode.